Social Media Guide
Make sure to follow Occidental College on Facebook (@Occidental), Twitter (@Occidental) and Instagram (@occidentalcollege). Use #DayForOxy to help spread the word! Below are some sample social posts you can use prior to and on the Day For Oxy.
Utilize our Day For Oxy downloadable graphics to make your posts stand out on social media. Click here to view all Day For Oxy social media graphics, Zoom backgrounds and more!
Sample Posts for Before Day For Oxy
- I'm counting down to #DayForOxy on April 20! Join me and the @occidental community in supporting today's students, faculty and staff. Givingday.oxy.edu
Sample Posts for During Day For Oxy
- It’s #DayForOxy and I’m showing my support to @occidental students, staff and faculty as they rebuild the Occidental community and start a new chapter in the College’s 135-year history. Join me at Givingday.oxy.edu.
- Today's the day to join in and be one of the 2,022 @occidental Tigers to support Oxy's students, faculty and staff. Make an impact at Givingday.oxy.edu! #DayForOxy
- Let’s help the Oxy community begin a new chapter in the College’s 135-year history. It’s #DayForOxy, and we have a chance to make an impact for today’s students! Givingday.oxy.edu
- [Tag Oxy friends] and I made incredible memories and accomplished amazing things because of Occidental College, and now it’s time to give back! Be one of the 2,022 Tigers needed to support today’s students, faculty and staff on #DayForOxy! Givingday.oxy.edu
- It’s #DayForOxy and it’s our chance to support the next generation of @occidental students as they begin a new chapter in the College’s 135-year history. Givingday.oxy.edu
- [Post photo from your time at Oxy] Being at @occidentalcollege taught me invaluable lessons and introduced me to lifelong friends. Let’s support today’s students as they begin a new chapter in their life at Oxy! Make a gift today on #DayForOxy at givingday.oxy.edu.
Always include givingday.oxy.edu in your outreach. You can insert it in your Instagram bio and Facebook and LinkedIn posts.
Use #DayForOxy to help spread the word!